- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Spray a muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray and place a wonton wrapper into each cup – lightly press in to form a basket shape. Spray each wrapper lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
Avo Smash Filling
- Heat a frying pan over high heat; add a drizzle of olive oil and chargrill the corn until well caramelised. When cool enough to handle, slice the kernels off the cob.
- In a bowl, roughly mash the avocado with a fork. Then add the corn, red pepper, red onion, lime juice and a crack of salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
Lime Mayo Drizzle
Mix the mayonnaise and lime juice together and set aside.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 220 ºC.
- Lay frozen Fish Friday fillets onto a baking tray. Place into the oven to cook for 20-30 minutes until golden and crunchy. Alternatively, cook in an air fryer for the recommended time.
Add a tablespoon or two of the avo smash to each cup. Slice the Fish Friday Fillets and add a piece to each cup. Drizzle with the lime mayo and garnish with a small sprig of coriander. Serve immediately.