Toasted Fish Sandwich with Basil & Lime Mayonnaise & Cucumber Ribbons
Who said sandwiches have to be boring? This recipe with basil & lime mayonnaise will take your sandwich to the next level!
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Lemon
30g fresh basil
Juice of ½ lime
½ cup mayonnaise
8 slices of white bread
Ribbon of cucumber (to garnish)
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Lemon according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the basil & lime mayonnaise: blend 30g of fresh basil, juice of ½ lime and ½ cup mayonnaise until combined.
- Trim the crusts of 8 slices of white bread and cut into rectangles.
- Spread butter on one side of the bread and lightly toast in a frying pan.
- To assemble: spread the basil & lime mayonnaise on the bottom slice, top with the crumbed fish, place on the other slice of toasted bread and garnish with a ribbon of cucumber.