Peri-Peri Prawn Kebabs
Juicy prawn served with a lemony herb salsa.
6 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tsp smoked chilli flakes
2 tsp cayenne ground pepper
2 tsp ground cumin
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp paprika
½ cup brown vinegar
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1 lemon, zested
800 g Sea Harvest Prawns
Extra lemons for squeezing over
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients, except the prawns and extra lemon juice in a blender.
2. Blitz to form a smooth paste.
3. Season the prawns and leave to rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
4. Skewer the prawns and pour the marinade over.
5. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat then add the prawns.
6. Cook them for 3 minutes then turn them over to cook on the other side for another 3 minutes
7. When the prawns turn opaque and the shell is slightly charred remove from the heat.
8. Serve the prawns with a squeeze of lemon and crispy rolls or chips covered in the garlicky prawn sauce.