Lemon Fish With Herb Butter Sauce, Roasted Baby Hasselback Potatoes & Harissa Green Beans
Lemon fish with herb butter sauce is always a winner! Pair with hasselback potatoes & harissa green beans and you have a satisfying meal!
Crisp & Chunky - Lemon
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Lemon
100ml olive oil
salt and pepper
350g green beans
1 tbsp harissa paste
For the herb butter sauce:
¼ cup fresh thyme leaves
1 clove of minced garlic
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Lemon according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the hasselback potatoes: using baby potatoes, cut slices into each potato about 2-3mm apart, without cutting all the way through.
- Melt 100g butter, add 100ml olive oil and stir; baste each potato well with the mixture, season with plenty of salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, baste once more and sprinkle with 50g parmesan. Return to the oven for approx. 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- For the harissa green beans: heat a little oil in a pan, add 350g green beans and fry until blistered and cooked through but still crunchy. In the last minute add 1 tbsp. harissa paste and warm through.
- For the herb butter sauce: melt 100g butter with ¼ cup fresh thyme leaves and 1 clove of minced garlic.