Kiddie Fish Finger Sliders
Serves 16 kids
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
This recipe makes for a simple and scrumptious treat for the kids!
Fish Fingers 600 g
600 g Sea Harvest fish fingers, prepared as instructed.
For the easy tartar sauce:
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 4 large dill pickles, roughly cubed
- 2 tbsp dill finely chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Cos lettuce to serve
- Thick sliced tomatoes to top the lettuce
- Prepare the fish fingers in the oven. Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat. Add the buns cut side down and toast for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Add a spoonful of the tartar sauce followed by lettuce and a slice of tomato. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper before adding the fish fingers and adding another light seasoning.
- Top with the remaining bun and serve while piping hot.