Italian Fish Bake with Peppers, Olives, Tomato and White Wine
A delicious, warm dish that hits the spot on those chilly nights.
Cape Whiting Steaks 500 g
Sea Harvest Cape Whiting Steaks 500 g
1 onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 can chopped tomatoes
10 ml tomato paste
125 ml white wine
Yellow & orange peppers, sliced
1 punnet of tomatoes on the vine
- Heat oven to 180°C, place fish in greased oven dish and season well.
- Mix 1 sliced onion, 1 clove of chopped garlic, 1 can chopped tomatoes, 10 ml tomato paste, 125 ml white wine together until all combined and pour over the fish.
- Add 1 sliced yellow & orange pepper, 1 punnet of tomatoes on the vine and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.