Hake with Toasted Almonds, Dried Apricots & Raisin Quinoa
Serves 4 – 6
Dinner is sorted! Enjoy this quick and easy refreshing summertime meal.
Chunky Hake Fillets 500 g
500 g Sea Harvest Chunky Hake Fillets
1 Cup Quinoa
40 g Shaved Almonds
80 g Sundried Apricots
5 0g Raisins
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
¼ Cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Juice of ½ a Lemon
1-2 Tbsp Honey
⅓ Extra-virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
Parsley & Pomegranate rubies for Garnish h
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Hake Fillets according to the packaging instructions.
- Boil one cup of quinoa in two cups of water until cooked.
- Mix 40 g toasted shaved almonds, 80 g of cut sundried apricots and 50 g raisins into the cooked quinoa.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar, juice from half a lemon, 1-2 tbsp honey, ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and mix well.
- Serve the hake on a bed of the jeweled quinoa.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and pomegranate rubies.