Hake Medallions with Glazed Carrots & Smashed Za’atar Potatoes
Serves 4 – 6
This might look like a simple dish… But it’s packed full of flavours that’ll hit the spot!
Hake Medallions 450 g
450 g Sea Harvest Hake Medallions
4 Large Potatoes
Salt & Za’atar for Seasoning
Knob of Butter
1 Tsp Grated Ginger
Juice of ½ an Orange
1 Tbsp Honey
- Oven Bake the Sea Harvest Hake Medallions according to the packet instructions.
- Boil 4 large potatoes until soft.
- Once soft, smash potatoes with a fork, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and sprinkle generously with Za’atar.
- Roast in the oven on 200°C until crispy.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and add 5 julienned carrots.
- Sauté carrots until al denté and the sauce is sticky.
- Serve hake medallions with orange and ginger glazed carrots, crispy smashed Za’atar potatoes and a side of sliced apples and honey.