Hake Fillets with Thai Green Curry, Basmati Rice & Paw Paw Salad
Hot and hearty, this exotic Thai Green Curry Hake dish is bound to leave you feeling satisfied.
Hake Fillets 800 g
800g Sea Harvest Hake Fillets
1 Sachet Thai Green Curry Paste
1 Can Coconut Cream
1 Paw Paw
- Defrost Sea Harvest Hake Fillets and shallow fry them on both sides until cooked through.
- Cook Basmati rice according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fry in a saucepan 1 onion in coconut oil until soft, add 1 sachet of Thai green curry paste and cook for 2 mins, then add 1 can coconut cream and simmer gently for 5 mins.
- Add green vegetables to the curry sauce and carrying on simmering until cooked through.
- Chop 1 paw paw and ½ a pineapple into small cubes, finely chop 1 red chili and 2 spring onions and mix all together to make the paw paw salad.
- To serve, place the fish on a bed of rice and drizzle with plenty of curry sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Serve salad on the side and garnish with spring onions.