Haddock with Creamy Lemon Courgette Noodles & Gremolata Sprinkle
Gremolata adds a zest and herby freshness to any dish you sprinkle it on! Enjoy it in this mouth-watering recipe!
Crisp & Chunky - Haddock
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Haddock
125g sugar snap peas
1 chopped onion
250g cream cheese
Juice of ½ lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper
2 tbsps chopped parsley
1 clove grated garlic
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Haddock according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Blanch 125g of sugar snap peas in boiling water for 30 seconds, drain and refresh in ice water.
- For the lemon sauce: in a frying pan, gently sauté 1 finely chopped onion in a little oil until soft. Add 250g of cream cheese and juice of ½ lemon, stir until melted. Adjust consistency with a little water and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the sugar snap peas and courgette noodles and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until noodles are slightly wilted but still crisp.
- For the gremolata: mix together 2 tbsps. finely chopped parsley, the zest of 1 lemon and 1 clove of finely grated garlic.