Haddock Steaks with Caper Mayonnaise & Rocket Salad
Enjoy this authentic seafood recipe with capers! Capers come pickled and salted and go extremely well with fish!
Haddock Steaks 500 g
500g Sea Harvest Haddock Steaks
1 Tbsp chopped capers
Toasted pine nuts
Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Haddock according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Rinse capers under the tap to remove brine and dry between paper towel until they are as dry as possible.
- Mix ½ cup mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon chopped capers.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan until very hot and fry capers until crispy.
- Mix rocket leaves in a little olive oil with toasted pine nuts, parmesan shavings and fried capers.
- Slice pear into thin wedges.
- Serve by plating the fish with a dollop of caper mayonnaise on top, surrounded by rocket salad accompanied by sliced pear.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.