Haddock & Asian Egg Fried Rice With Spring Onion, Chilli, Coriander & Peas
We promise clean plates with this simple yet flavourful recipe!
Crisp & Chunky - Haddock
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Haddock
400g basmati rice
1 chopped onion
1 chopped carrot
1 clove minced garlic
1 chopped red chilli
1 cup frozen peas
2 tbsps. soy sauce
1 chopped spring onion (to garnish)
Handful of fresh coriander (to garnish)
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Haddock according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the Asian egg fried rice: cook 400g of basmati rice according to instructions on the packet.
- In a frying pan, sauté 1 finely chopped onion and 1 finely chopped carrot in a little oil until soft.
- Add 1 clove of minced garlic and 1 finely chopped red chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Refresh 1 cup of frozen peas in boiling water, drain, add to the cooked rice and heat through. Add 2 beaten eggs and stir until cooked.
- Lastly add 2 tbsps. soy sauce and stir to combine. Place the fish on a bed of rice and garnish with 1 finely chopped spring onion and a handful of fresh coriander.