Garlic & Herb Fish With Beetroot Hummus, Potato Wedges & Kale Salad
How does garlic and herb fish with a creamy beetroot hummus sound? Impress your other half with this delicious and healthy home cooked meal!
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Garlic & Herb
5 large potatoes
Salt & pepper
For the beetroot hummus:
2 large beetroots
1 can chickpeas
1 tsp salt
2 tbsps tahini
3 tbsps lemon juice
2 tbsps water
For the kale salad:
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsps olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Garlic & Herb according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the potato wedges: cut 5 large potatoes into wedges, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper and rosemary leaves and bake for approx. 35 – 40 minutes at 190°C until golden and crisp.
- For the beetroot hummus: wrap 2 large beetroots in foil, bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until fully cooked. Once cooled, remove the skin and quarter the beets.
- Place the beets in a food processor with 1 can drained chickpeas and pulse to combine.
- For the kale salad: mix together 1 tsp. Dijon mustard, 1 tsp. brown sugar, ½ tsp. minced garlic, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 3 tbsps. olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove the kale stalks, roll up the leaves and slice into strips.
- Massage the kale with a tablespoon of the dressing, season with salt and pepper and allow to macerate for 5 to 10 minutes. Add 1 thinly sliced apple and additional dressing if required.
Add 1 tsp. salt, 2 tbsps. tahini, 3 tbsps. lemon juice and 2 tbsps. water. Blend the mixture for 2 – 3 minutes or until the hummus is smooth and creamy.