Fish Friday with Chips & Salad, Served with Salsa Verde
Give your regular fish and chips dish a zesty upgrade! Test out this family favourite Fish Friday with Chips, Salad and Salsa Verde recipe.
Fish Friday - 600 g
600g Sea Harvest Fish Friday
2 Cloves Garlic
2 Big Handfuls Parsley
1 Bunch Basil
1 Handful Mint
1 Small Handful Capers
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
8 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ Cup Tomatoes
Oven Bake Skinny Fries
Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
- Oven Bake the Sea Harvest Fish Friday according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fry skinny fries according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Blend in a food processor 2 cloves of garlic, 2 big handfuls of parsley, 1 bunch basil,1 handful mint, 1 small handful of capers, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 3 tbsp red wine vinegar, 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil to make the salsa verde.
- Cut different colour tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Serve fish and chips surrounded by tomato salad. Garnish with mozzarella balls, basil leaves and lemon wedges.
- Serve salsa verde in a side dish.