Fish Finger Pockets
Serves 16 kids
Does the legendary fish finger really need an introduction? We think not!
In South Africa, Sea Harvest began to produce fish fingers in the early 1970’s at our Saldanha Bay factory. Since then, these fish fingers have become a well-loved, everyday meal in homes throughout South Africa and the world.
Fish Fingers 600 g
- 400 g Sea Harvest Fish Fingers
- 16 mini Pita breads
- 2 cups (500 ml) Shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (250 ml) Chopped cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) low fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (62.5 ml) low fat Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup (62.5 ml) Sweet chilli sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Oven bake the fish fingers according to the cooking instructions on the packaging.
- Cut open one half of the pita breads and fill with the salad vegetables and then two half fish fingers per pita bread.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, then lightly drizzle over the fish fingers in the pocket.
- Serve immediately.