Crumbed Fish With Mint Yoghurt, Crispy Aubergine Fries & Tabbouleh Salad
Lunch or dinner has never been so delicious! Enjoy!
Crisp & Chunky - Classic 500 g
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Classic
¾ cup plain flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp dried parsley
Salt & black pepper
2 large aubergines
For the tabbouleh salad:
½ cup bulgar wheat
1 small punnet of cherry tomatoes
½ cucumber cubed
10g chopped dill
10g chopped parsley
Salt & pepper
For the herb yoghurt:
250ml plain yoghurt
20g chopped mint
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 clove of minced garlic
Salt and pepper
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Classic according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the aubergine fries: mix together ¾ cup plain flour, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tbsp. dried parsley and salt and black pepper. Cut 2 large aubergines into thin French fries and coat in the seasoned flour.
- Deep-fry the aubergine fries in vegetable oil until golden brown, drain and season well.
- For the tabbouleh salad: pour 1 cup of boiling water over ½ cup bulgar wheat, cover and allow to absorb. Once cooled, fluff and add 1 small punnet of cherry tomatoes, ½ a cucumber cubed, 10g of chopped dill, 10g chopped parsley, a squeeze of lemon juice, a splash of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- For the herb yoghurt: mix together 250ml plain yoghurt, 20g finely chopped mint, 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar, 1 clove minced garlic and salt and pepper.