Crumbed Fish, Sesame Rice and an Asian Tender Stem Broccoli Salad with Garlic, Soy & Honey Dressing
Enjoy this Asian inspired recipe that you can whip up for the family in no time!
Crisp & Chunky - Classic 500 g
500g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Classic
350g basmati rice
Black sesame seeds (to garnish)
1 bag of tender stem broccoli
For the dressing:
1 clove minced garlic
1 thumb minced ginger
4 tbsps. soy sauce
Juice of ½ lime
2 tbsps. honey
Toasted & chopped cashew nuts (to garnish)
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Classic according to the instructions on the packaging.
- For the sesame rice: cook 350g of basmati rice according to the instructions on the packet. Once cooked, drizzle in some sesame oil and garnish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.
- For the broccoli salad: blanch 1 bag of tender stem broccoli in boiling water for 30 seconds, drain and refresh in ice water.
- For the dressing: heat a little oil in a frying pan, fry 1 clove of minced garlic and 1 thumb of minced ginger over low heat for 2 minutes. Add 4 tbsps. soy sauce, juice of ½ lime and 2 tbsps. honey and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and allow to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and plate. Garnish with toasted chopped cashew nuts.