Crisp & Chunky Lemon & Black Pepper Hake Fillet with Vegetables
Serve these crumbed hake fillets with a fresh beetroot, butternut and rocket salad.
Crisp & Chunky - Lemon
500g Crisp & Chunky Hake Fillet portions
200g diced Butternut
100ml Olive Oil
30ml (2 tbsp) Balsamic Vinegar
15ml (1 tbsp) Honey
10ml (2 tsp) Wholegrain Mustard
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground Black Pepper
50g toasted Pumpkin Seeds
200g cooked diced Beetroot
200g Wild Rocket
3 crumbled Feta Discs
- Prepare fish according to cooking suggestions on packaging.
- Place the butternut on a baking tray and drizzle with a dash of olive oil then sprinkle with salt. Roast for 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- In a large bowl mix the beetroot, roasted butternut, rocket and pumpkin seeds. Coat with the dressing and serve immediately.
- Enjoy the fish with this light and simple salad.