Country Fry with Herb Leaf Salad, Cous Cous & Lemon Pepper Aioli
Need to feed the family fast? Put together this tasty and refreshing summer meal.
Country Fry 400 g
400g Sea Harvest Country Fry
½ Cup Mayonnaise
1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
½ Tsp Lemon Juice
½ Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
½ Cup Shelled Pistachios (Roughly Chopped)
¼ Cup Pomegranate Kernels
1 Crumbled Feta Disc
Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper for Garnish
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Country Fry according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Prepare cous cous according to instructions on the packet.
- Mix ½ a cup of mayonnaise with 1 clove of garlic (minced), ½ tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix the cous cous with a handful of roughly chopped shelled pistachios, pomegranate kernels, and crumbled feta.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Serve by plating the fish and cous cous surrounded by herb leaf salad leaves and garnish with a lime wedge. Serve mayonnaise in a side dish.