Chilli Prawn Pasta
Need comfort food? Or just want something filling to keep you on the go? This quick and easy Chilli Prawn pasta is exactly what you need.
Prawn Meat 800 g
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
2 chillis, finely chopped
Sea Harvest prawn meat 800g
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
100 g almonds, roughly chopped
Torn basil leaves, handful
1 lemon, zested and juiced
100 g Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
500 g spaghetti, cooked
1. Heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute before adding the prawns.
3. Toss to cook the prawns without burning the garlic or prawns.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Once the prawns turn opaque add the almonds, basil, lemon zest and juice.
6. Toss to combine before seasoning again with the salt and pepper.
7. Finish the dish off with the olives and parsley then stir through the spaghetti before serving.