Terms and Conditions
1. The Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme, known as the ‘’Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme’’, is operated by Sea Harvest Corporation (Pty) Ltd (“Sea Harvest”).
2. The Sea Harvest Loyalty Card (“Loyalty Card”) is issued by, and remains the property of Sea Harvest, who reserves the right to decline, issue and withdraw the Loyalty Card or any loyalty points accrued at any time. Sea Harvest reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card.
3. Member data and personal information is protected in terms of the relevant legislation. Sea Harvest will not share your details with any other company unless it is entirely necessary for the operation of the Sea Harvest Loyalty programme and/or linked programmes.
4. By joining the Sea Harvest Loyalty programme a member has agreed to these terms and conditions, as amended or replaced by Sea Harvest from time to time.
5. Terms and conditions must be checked regularly and are available in store or online at www.seaharvest.co.za and may also be requested telephonically through the Sea Harvest telephone number on 021 468 7900 or email@example.com.
6. Any person who does not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions may not participate in the Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme. Existing Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme members who do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including amendments thereto from time to time, must notify Sea Harvest of such refusal in writing or telephonically through the Sea Harvest telephone number on 021 468 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org in which event such member’s participation in the Sea Harvest Loyalty programme may be terminated and/or such person’s Loyalty Card cancelled.
7. Persons applying for a Loyalty Card or redeeming any benefit accrued thereunder are required to provide a valid identity document issued in their country of origin as well as contact details. Sea Harvest’s right to decline to register any person and/or redeem any benefit, on whatever ground, is expressly reserved.
8. A Loyalty Card and the rewards accruing thereto are not transferable. Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme rewards will accrue to the Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme member only.
9. To earn Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme points in store for a qualifying transaction the member’s Loyalty Card must be presented at the point of sale at the time of transaction. Loyalty points will be awarded Loyalty points when purchasing selected products (“Eligible Products”) at a Sea Harvest Factory Shop. Points are calculated as a percentage of the total purchase price of the Eligible Products, currently as stated on the Sea Harvest website or instore at the Factor Shop. Points earned are expressed in ZAR.
10. To redeem Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme points in store, the physical Loyalty card must be presented at the point of sale.
11. Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme points or rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. The value of points accumulated or a portion thereof on the member’s Loyalty Card profile can be used for payment of purchases at all Sea Harvest Factory shops nationwide. Items purchased through points redeemed may not be returned or replaced for cash. Points earned through unauthorized use of any Loyalty Card will not be honoured.
13. In the event of any abuse or fraud being committed by any person in respect of the Loyalty Card and/or conduct involving the abuse of points or rewards, Sea Harvest reserves the right to take appropriate action against the responsible person and all points accrued and unredeemed points and rewards issued may be forfeited and the Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme Card revoked.
14. Only the registered Loyalty Card holder swiping the card (or making online purchases using a valid online profile against which that person’s Loyalty Card is registered) at the time of the purchase transaction will be awarded points.
15. Sea Harvest reserves the right to make certain products and tender types exempt from the earning of points.
16. No points, benefits and/or rewards will be earned or awarded in respect of any goods and/or services where the earning or awarding of such points, benefits and/or rewards are prohibited by any legislation in the Republic of South Africa.
17. Lost, stolen, or damaged cards should be reported to Sea Harvest. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced in-store on presentation of positive identification. If the monetary value of the Loyalty Card points, attached to the card, have been redeemed in store before the card is reported as lost or stolen, there can be no subsequent recovery of Loyalty Card points or value. Sea Harvest cannot be held liable for loss of Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme points or monetary value thereof.
18. Sea Harvest reserves the right to retract any awards earned through the Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme.
19. In order to keep Loyalty Card holders notified of their Loyalty points, Sea Harvest, will (a) provide the current points balance excluding current sale, on the bottom of the till receipt (b) process Loyalty Card holders’ personal information on a central computer database; (c) send Loyalty Card holder’s information which may include statements of accrued Loyalty points; (d) make points balance available through online channels (e) send Loyalty Card holder’s electronic marketing material to inform members of special offers and products that may be of interest to them.
20. Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme members have the right, in accordance with the relevant legislation, to (a) obtain access to his/her personal information held by Sea Harvest; (b) to request the correction, destruction or deletion of his/her personal information held by Sea Harvest; and (c) to object to the processing of his/her personal information. In the case of a Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme member objecting the capture and processing of his/her personal information such person’s Sea Harvest Loyalty membership will be terminated.
21. It is the Sea Harvest Loyalty Programme member’s responsibility to inform Sea Harvest of any changes to his/her personal information.
22. Sea Harvest reserves the right to suspend any Loyalty Card member’s profile should the account remain inactive for any period longer than 6 months or such period as may be determined by Sea Harvest. Loyalty points will only be valid for 1 year or such period determined by SeaHarvest. Loyalty points that are available for more than 1 year can be cancelled
23. Loyalty points and other promotional points earned for transactions where goods are later returned will be deducted from your Sea Harvest Loyalty Card account and are subject to the Sea Harvest returns policy.
24. Loyalty Card holders may receive instant discounts on selected products in Sea Harvest Factory Shops. These promotions will be available for specified periods from time to time and subject to stock availability. Sea Harvest reserves the right, at any time, to amend or cancel these offers without notice.
25. Sea Harvest Loyalty programme members may opt-out of any direct marketing received from Sea Harvest should he/she so elect, by notifying Sea Harvest thereof in writing to email@example.com alternatively, telephonically on 021 468 7900 or via the opt-out instructions in the various communication channels.