Sole in Orange and Lime Sauce
Heart Mark approved. Try out this refreshing recipe for a truly exotic taste experience! The dressed sole with an orange and lime sauce make a great combination!
Dressed sole is available from Sea Harvest’s Retail Shops.
- 4 Sea Harvest Dressed Sole Fillets
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup (62.5 ml) Sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Cornstarch
- 1¼ cup (312.5 ml) Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Grated orange rind
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Soft margarine
- Sliced orange, avocado and white grapes (for garnish)
- Arrange the fillets in a lightly oiled shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Mix together sugar and corn starch in a saucepan; add the orange and lime juice and cook, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
- Add the orange rind, lemon juice and margarine and heat gently.
- Brush the fillets with a small amount of glaze, and grill at about 10 cm from heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish platter with the slices of orange, avocado and green grapes; serve with the remaining sauce.