Spain: Cheesy Garlic Grill Bakes on a pile of Spanish chickpeas
Enjoy a burst of spice from paprika and peppers hidden underneath a sprinkle of cheese.
Chargrilled hake fillet portions in a lightly seasoned Cheesy Garlic glaze.
Crumbed Mediterranean Garlic And Herb Fish
Crumbed Garlic and Herb Grill Bakes on a bed of potato, pepper and onion mix.
What you need
Preparation Time: 30 MIN
Cooking Time: 40MIN
- 1 x box Cheesy Garlic Grill Bakes baked in the oven as per the instructions on the pack
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 large red pepper roasted and chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper roasted and chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato chopped
- 2 tbls roughly chopped coriander
- 2 tbls roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- Heat the olive oil and gently cook the onion down till it is soft, add the smoked paprika and garlic and chickpeas, cook stirring till the chickpeas are coated with the paprika, stir in the roasted peppers and tomato and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped coriander, parsley and olives.
- Divide the chickpeas onto four plates and top each one with a Cheesy Garlic Grill Bake.
- Serve with a big green salad topped with shavings of parmesan.