Flower Fish Cakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Pure enjoyment guaranteed! Not only will your kids get the great taste of Sea Harvest Fish Cakes, but they’ll get a chance to be creative too.
Fish Cakes 600 g
- 3 x Sea Harvest Fish Cakes
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 6 green beans, blanched and sliced in half lengthways
- Generous handful of rocket
- ½ green apple, sliced
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T apple juice
- Prepare the fish cakes until crisp and brown.
- Dress the green beans, rocket and apple with the apple juice and olive oil dressing.
- Overlap slices of cucumber and apple rounds to form a circle of petals.
- Place a cooked fish cake in the middle.
- Make a stem from sliced green beans with rocket leaves for leaves.
- Serve with a dollop of mayonnaise on the side.