Cape Hake with a Tomato and Dill Salsa
Whether it’s for dinner or lunch, this beautiful recipe will surprise and delight your taste buds and leave you clamouring for more.
Use these products
- 400 g Sea Harvest Hake Fillets
- Fish spice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flour for dusting
- Oil for frying
- Dill and tomato salsa
- 2 medium Tomatoes diced
- 2 cloves Crushed garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Fresh dill, finely chopped
- Season the fish fillets with the fish spice and pepper and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish until golden on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Mix the tomatoes with the garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and add the fresh dill.
- Spoon over the fried fish.